Whole Day River Canoe Trip

A) What I did well

One thing I did notice I did well was that I persevered and kept hopeful throughout the day even when I was tired and aching from paddling. I also improved my j-stroke throughout the day and learned how to help the stern stir the canoe. I also did a good job of spotting the hazards and communicating with my partners.

B)  What I need to improve

I need to improve rafting up and slowing down. At some times we had a hard time stoping at the side of the bank and turning back into the current.

C) What I really enjoyed

I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful sand banks that reached up very high. I also enjoyed taking breaks and talking with my canoeing parteners and classmates about the rapids and the scenery.

D) What I found difficult and why

I found the length of the trip difficult because it got me really tired and exhausted. This made it difficult to stay positive and have the strength to paddle on.

E) Would I recommend canoe excursions in the future? Why or why not?

I would recommend a canoe trip like this because it was a great life experience that can really improve your canoeing skills. I would recommend that you talk to someone about the trip you are taking so that you know what to expect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilden’s Principles of Interpretation

The Most Important Thing About Wetlands

Interpretation