Interpretation with Mr. Miller

Tomorrow Mr. Miller will be doing a presentation on interpretation for the Grade 10 Outdoor Ed class. We are having this presentation to prepare us for the interpretation we are going to give to the Grade 3 and 4 classes that are coming to the wetland on May 29th and 31st. For this presentation the class is preparing questions to ask Mr. Miller in relation to the interpretation we will give. I will be interpreting greenhouse gases and the water cycle to the students.

For the greenhouse gases part, I will ask these questions;
-How would you explain the complex subject of greenhouse gases to a Grade 4 student?
-How can I get the students to care about the greenhouse gases they are producing? And how can I suggest they reduce their contribution to greenhouse gases?

For the water cycle part, I will ask this question;
-What can I do to help the students understand evaporation, since it isn’t really something that they see?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilden’s Principles of Interpretation

The Most Important Thing About Wetlands

Interpretation